We have linked all the articles of the previous issue as well as those articles which received considerable feedback.
The full articles are available as individual digital copies. Simply e-mail email@example.com if interested.
Volume 1, No. 1 2012
- In Support of Total Brain Death: An American View of Death, Mr. Peter Fonseca
- Fate, Freedom, and the Christian World View, Mr. Andrew Walsh
- A Speculative Look at the Psychology and Morality of Music, Mr. Conor Sullivan
- The Development of Devotions Illustratedby the Cult of St. Thomas Beckett , Mr. David Miloscia
- The Importance of Apologetics, Mr. John Stearns
- Virginitas Post Partum: The Church Fathers in Defense of Mary’s Virginity After the Birth of Christ, Dr. Johnathon Dizon
- St. Francis of Assisi: A Man of the Church, A Man of the Eucharist, Fr. David Skillman
- On The Authority Which Is God’s Alone, Mr. Zac Povis
- A Theology of ‘Vox Christi’, Mr. Charles Harris Jr.
- Zeal for Your House, Mr. David Hogan
- How College Students Can Keep the Faith Alive, Mr. Patrick Russell
- A Reflection on Brotherhood at Seminaries, Rev. Mr. William Dotson
- Stereotypes, Mr. John Schneier
- Vocations of Wichita, Mr. Samuel Brand,
- Not to Be Served but To Serve, Mr. Arick Middeke
- Homily: Keeping Our Light Lit, Rev. Mr. Brian Fallon
- Homily: On Artificial Contraception, Rev. Mr. William Dotson,
- Homily: Following Him to Calvary, Rev. Mr. Kevin Drew